DromeDairy Naturals® is proud to have these certifications for quality and safety:
DromeDairy Naturals/Cassio Imports Certifications
- USDA Approved and Licensed Camel Milk Distributer in the United States
- FDA Approved, Registered, and Certified per the United States Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act
- Approved for Use for Patients of the Southern California Food Allergy Institute (SCFAI) Tolerance Induction Program (**Please follow SCFAI Guidance and Direction for usage)
DromeDairy Naturals Dairy and Manufacturer – Al Ain Farms for Livestock (AAFLP) Certification and Registrations
- Pledged to comply with the “Animal Welfare Pledge” to comply with the UAE’s National Food Security Program and National Food Security Strategy 2051. AAFLP has introduced the five pillars to comply with the “Animal Welfare Pledge”
- Camels will be provided a living environment of the highest standards and companionship;
- Every camel is ensured a diet of premium quality feed meeting its individual specific requirements;
- AAFLP commits to protecting each camel from pain, suffering, injury and disease
- Open Range, outdoor fields and spaces is every camel’s right; and
- Each camel will be treated with care and compassion by all AAFLP’s staff and employees.
- AAFLP is equipped with specialized houses, milking parlors, young stock sheds, open-air alfalfa stores and commodity barns which are spread over an open-air farm in the middle of the Al Ain desert. These state-of-the-art facilities and focus on harnessing technological innovation and are key in navigating challenging local climate while providing the best living conditions for the camels
- the International Organization for Standardization’s coveted ISO certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 22000:2018
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification
CAMEL MILK: NATURAL SUPERFOOD
- DromeDairy Naturals Dry Camel Milk is Certified 100% Pure Camel Milk. Our camels are open range raised and treated with care and compassion. Our dry camel milk is never touched or handled by human hands – straight from the camel to your glass. All DromeDairy Naturals is packaged in a manufacturing processing facility that meets is fully compliant to all national and international quality and safety standards including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Certification and the International Organization for Standardization’s coveted ISO certifications. We are consistently awarded quality certifications and operate the highest competent and efficient manufacturing across all of our operations.
- Many of our competitors process and manufacture their camel milk in non-regulated dairies and factories in Indonesia, India and Ireland and cannot ISO certify their products as being 100% Pure Camel Milk. Many have no quality standards for shelf life dating. Any product that has a shelf life beyond 12 months are lying. In addition, many brands mix either or both cow and goat milk powder into their products. DromeDairy Naturals is the only Dry Camel Milk Brand in the US that is both ISO and HACCP Certified. We 100% guarantee quality.
- The camel, the ubiquitous desert animal is a wonder in its own merit. Perfectly adapted to life in the arid deserts, camels have been providing not just transportation but nourishment, comfort and occasionally food to mankind since ancient times. Camel’s milk is rich in vitamins, minerals, and iron and contains less fat, and presents healthy options for all ages.
- Camels occupy a special place in Arab culture and the Camel Dairy of Al Ain Farms enjoys a pride of place in the UAE. Al Ain Farms has farmed camels since 2001, and today, with 1,500 camels, we are one of the largest camel farms in UAE. We promote the consumption of our nutritious and healthy camel milk across local and international markets. Camel milk is an alternative to conventional dairy products and can be consumed by people who are lactose intolerant.
- While cows mature early and start giving milk from the age of two, it takes six years for camels to milk yielding maturity. The gestation period for camels is 13 months and a calf is born once in every 2 to 3 years. The time commitment involved in producing camel milk commercially makes it a rare and highly coveted delicacy! Grown with love, we are the only camel farm in UAE to produce camel milk.