I’m pretty sure these will become your all time favorite low carb cookie. Think low carb brownie meets perfect keto cookie. It’s a marriage made in chocolate heaven.
- 1 cup DromeDairy Camel Milk
- 2/3 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 1/3 cup confectioners erythritol
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon melted salted butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate baking chips
A couple of notes:
- Using confectioners erythritol instead of granular helps to take away the cooling effect that some experience with Swerve or erythritol. It also takes away any grittiness.
- I like to pull them out of the oven at the 10 minute mark and lightly press on them to flatten. This makes for a deliciously fudgy, brownie like texture. So yum!!
- If you are making smaller cookies and making more than 12, I would decrease the cooking time to 8 to 10 minutes.